Iberostar Quetzal Tropical Wedding Information
- Register Fees/Civil Judge
- Decoration of the wedding area
- Bride’s Bouquet
- Groom’s Boutonniere
- Flower Arrangement for the wedding table
- Wedding Cake
- Translation of the wedding speech into English
- Music from CD’s
- Arrangement of the wedding dinner at one of the ala carte restaurants
- Contact Wedding Coordinator for pricing
Includes Tax & Service
charge. Prices subject to change
price offered includes service for a maximum of 8 persons.
**Every extra person has a charge of $17.00 USD (Includes Tax & Service charge)
children under the age of 16 are free of charge
ceremony takes place at the terrace in front of the Palapa “La Plaza”, which
is out Theatre area, and is surrounded by tropical jungle. We also offer an
in-door area and of course the beach.
offer this package in 2 different styles; traditional decorations in white
or in a typical Mexican style.
Optional Services Available
- Minimum 36 photos (15cmX21cm), Includes album & negatives
- Cost per photo: 50.00 Pesos,
- Video 1,700.00 Pesos
- American System (1US$ is between 9-10 pesos, depending on the
exchange rate of the day)
- Duo, Trio or Mariachis between US$200.00 and US$650.00
- Extra Bouquets are between US$35.00 and US$45.00
- Extra Boutonnieres or Corsages are between US$5 and US$8
- Extra Bridesmaid Bouquets are US $15.00
- Hairstyling – US$45.00
- Bride’s Make-Up – US$40.00
Attendants of the wedding, that are not guests of the hotel $500.00 pesos
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE without prior notice.
The required papers for a wedding at the hotel are:
- Birth Certificates translated into Spanish or international birth
- Certificates in Spanish:
certified copies or original Birth Certificates with an “Apostille”.
“Apostille” is a form of certification, of an American
authority (usually the secretary of state), from the state where they
originated, who attaches this “Apostille” to the document. For more
information please click on the following link:
- If you are a Canadian citizen, you must get them translated & legalized with the Mexican Embassy or Consulate.
- Tourist cards (which every foreigner obtains on the aircraft)
- Blood Test – has to be made at the Hotel in Mexico, cost: $70.00 USD per couple
- 4 Witnesses with their picture ID and a copy of their Tourist
Card, (which they will receive on the aircraft). In case you
do not bring any witnesses, the hotel will be happy to provide them.
- You must be in Mexico for at least 3 working days before the wedding, to get all the
necessary papers arranged.
- Due to
the high amount of weddings at the Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal they
kindly ask you to request your wedding date as soon as
possible. They require written confirmation at least 6 weeks prior to arrival.